- Pick up small pieces of furniture off of the carpeted areas to be cleaned. (i.e.. end tables)
- The more carpet we can clean is better, we can slide a couch or chair out and then back, in order to clean under it however, due to liability factors, we cannot lift and move furniture.
- Vacuum the carpeted areas you would like to have steam cleaned.
- Please be sure that the closest parking spot to the point of entry into your home is available: when less length of hose is used, there is better suction for cleaning your carpets.
This depends on the size of your home, for example, 3 bedrooms, a living room and a dining room can take any where from 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on how soiled your carpets are.
This can take anywhere from 4 to 6 hours being sure that there is ample circulation in the home (i.e. circulation fan turned on, ceiling fans on and/or windows and doors open (when the weather is nice).
Please contact our office for pricing information.
YES, so that all residual dirt can be extracted out of the carpet.
- We use a van mounted hot water steam extraction machine that runs 300-600 psi of soft hot water and soap pressure into your carpet.
- We use rinse free soap.
- We extract 80-85% of the moisture which leaves your carpet clean, sanitized and looking fresh.
- We are family owned and operated.
We do not use a dry chemical to clean with.